February 3 & 4: Exhibitor Registration is Open for EduCon 2022 Virtual
EduCon Sponsor Information
The Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding will co-host EduCon 2022 Virtual with the Ohio Pharmacists Association. The virtual event’s 11 hours of CPE and timely topics will attract compounding pharmacists and technicians from around the country — the kind of dedicated compounders focused on high competence, safety, and integrity.
Introduce your product or service to new clients, and re-establish your relationships with current ones. This event is expected to attract up to 100 attendees and 20 vendors, and offers streamed sessions on February 3 & 4, 2022 with accessible exhibits and on-demand sessions through April 8, 2022.
Attendees can be new to compounding pharmacy, professionals interested in expanding their services to include compounding pharmacy, seasoned veterans, decision makers in compounding pharmacy, staff and supporters. If you are interested in exhibiting, secure your virtual exhibit using the registration link below.
Register today as a sponsor, and get access to the best compounders in the country at EduCon 2022 Virtual.
- APC Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum 2022 Corporate Patrons - complimentary virtual exhibit
- APC Basic 2022 Corporate Patrons and OPA Members: $1,200
(APC Corporate Patrons, use the promo code APC173 to pay the discounted member rate. Your membership will be verified.)
- All others: $1,500
EduCon 2022 Virtual Vendor Benefits:
- One exhibit on the Attendify mobile app and virtual platform
- Virtual exhibit presence during EduCon’s live and streamed sessions and events on February 3 & 4 as well as on-demand access from February 3 — April 8, 2022
- One promotional video up to 2 minutes in length
- Name of contact person – First Last, Suffix
- Email address of contact person
- Phone Number of Contact person
- Opportunity to provide files for exhibit listing in these formats — PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS or XLSX File (no limit)
- Logo — 180x120px in jpg or png format
- 25-word description for vendor listing
- Two exhibitor registrations
- Free CPE for exhibitors, who are also pharmacists or technicians wanting to report CPE
- Recognition in the app/platform
Expand your presence by sponsoring EduCon 2022 Virtual: Best Practices in Compounding. The sponsorship materials deadline is January 12, 2022.
- Sponsor the App ($2,000) 1 opportunity — have your logo and tagline on the opening screen of the mobile app/virtual platform
- Banner at top of Activity Stream — ($1,000 each) 2 Opportunities — Your logo and tagline can appear at the top of the EduCon app’s Activity Stream
3-11. CPE sessions Sponsorships ($2,500 each) 11 Opportunities — Include recognition in the schedule on the website and in the mobile app/virtual platform, sponsored post reminder announcing the sponsored session, and your company name recognition on the closing slide of the CPE session. For maximum exposure, commitment deadline is December 1, 2021.
- Patron Showcase in the Live Schedule ($5,000) – Promote your product or service with a 10-min pre-recorded video which is accessible in the highly visible Live Schedule page and is accessible on-demand until April 1, 2022. Sponsor deadline is December 20, 2021. There are limited opportunities. If approved, you will receive an email with the day and time of your Showcase. (APC Silver, Gold, and Platinum 2022 Corporate Patrons will receive a complimentary Patron Showcase. APC Bronze Corporate Patrons are not eligible for the Patron Showcase.)
- eCommerce Sponsored Post in Activity Stream ($800 each) — Promote a special discount or product purchase
- Banner Sponsored Post in Activity Stream ($800 each) — Customizable post with an image and call to action button
- Gallery Sponsored Post in Activity Stream ($800 each) — promote your product or service with a set of images
- PUSH Notifications ($200 each, limited quantity) — Send a message in the EduCon app/platform Activity Stream to all attendees
- Schedule Break Sponsorships ($500 each, limited quantity) — Promote your company or product with a 2-minute video in the highly visible schedule in the app/platform