September 22: The Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo
Registration is open! The Ohio Pharmacists Association will hold an event designed for independent pharmacists. The 4th Annual Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo will be held Sunday, September 22, 2019 at the Makoy Center in Hilliard, Ohio.
The Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo brings together independent pharmacy from the Midwest! OPA will offer a variety of continuing pharmacy education sessions focused on understanding the potential value of independent practice and how to expand the services offered.
Sunday, September 22, 2019 / Education and Expo
Makoy Center, 5462 Center Street, Hilliard, OH 43026
Why participate in the Independent Pharmacy Expo?
- Learn about new opportunities in the profession.
- Discover what current and new vendors can offer the independent pharmacist.
- Meet face-to-face with other professionals who also have a passion to serve their community and patients as independent pharmacists.
- Gain CPE, specialized for independent practitioners.
- This local, one-day event is close to home and work.
- PSAOs: What They Do and Why It Matters to You
- New Services for Payment - Are You Ready?
- Sales - A Critical Component of Independent Pharmacy
- Getting to Pharmacy Ownership - the Ins and Outs
|Registrant Type||By 8/29/19||By 9/16/19||Onsite|
|Pharmacist Member - OPA and Other State Pharmacy Association||$129||$159||$189|
|Student Pharmacist OPA member||$40||$40||$40|
|Student Pharmacist non-member with 2019-2020 OPA membership||$65||$65||$65|
|Student Pharmacist non-member||$50||$50||$60|
Exhibitors and Sponsors to be announced later this summer
VENDORS: To exhibit and sponsor the Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo, click HERE