September 18, 2022
Independent Pharmacy Expo Virtual
Education and Expo
The Independent Pharmacy Expo is a must-attend event for pharmacy owners, prospective owners, pharmacists and others who have an interest in community pharmacy practice. You will learn from nationally-recognized speakers, exhibitors with products and services to meet your pharmacy’s needs, and your peers already in the practice. You can earn up to 7 hours of Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) credit with practical, applicable information selected for independent pharmacists.
Sunday, September 18, 2022 Streamed Education and Expo
September 18 - November 18, 2022 On-Demand Education and Expo
- DIR Fees
- Implementation of Collaborative Practice Agreements
- DEA Audits
- Expand Your Pharmacy to Multiple Locations
- Diagnostic Testing and Treatment Implementation for Your Pharmacy
- Care Planning
- Collaborative Practice-Retail Pharmacy Model
Why participate in the Independent Pharmacy Expo?
- Learn about Ohio's experience implementing Provider Status for pharmacists and other new opportunities in the profession.
- Discover what current and new vendors can offer the independent pharmacist.
- Connect with other professionals who also have a passion to serve their community and patients as independent pharmacists.
- Earn CPE, specialized for independent practitioners.
- This event is available streamed on September 18 and on-demand for two months
- Attend from anywhere and when it suits your schedule!
Who will be there?
New and seasoned independent pharmacists, established professionals interested in becoming pharmacy owners or in expanding their practice, key decision makers, student pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
|Registrant Type||By 9/8/2022
||By 9/15/2022||After 9/15/2022
|Pharmacist Member - OPA or Other State Pharmacy Association||$179||$219||$249|
|Student Pharmacist OPA member||$30||$30||$30|
|Student Pharmacist Non-member with OPA membership thru 8/31/23||$55||$55||$60|
|Pharmacy Technician or
Exhibitors and Sponsors - For exhibit registration and sponsor information, click HERE.